i have uml diagram with classes and associations between them.
In this diagram there should be one parent class (or interface), which
contains common fields for some of those classes.  And this is the problem,
i don't want to use Entity stereotype for parent class - because this class
is not persistent  class (should not be generated any hbm and hibernate
classes).