Ohh, I see...

The Hibernate-Project hasn't update their projectdescription...I will Darius
send a notice to fix this...

The correct url is
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fornax/trunk/cartridges/uml2/Hibernate/
There are the projects. You need at least the parent, the generator and the
reference projects.

Thorsten