Hi,

I'm working on undeletable domain objects, paged finders, identifiable
objects and historizable domain objects. Actually, i'm doing it in our
branch for our current project. But I will send patches asap, at least
in christmas holidays.

We are also working on ejb deployed in an osgi container as target
plattform and eclipse RAP as ui. Most of it is manual coded but with
generation in mind.

Regards

--
Steffen Stundzig

Telefon: +49 (0) 341 / 231-0183-401
Telefax: +49 (0) 341 / 231-0183-411
Mobil:   +49 (0) 151 / 173-9673-1 (!neu)

http://itemis.de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://www.xing.com/profile/Steffen_Stundzig

itemis AG
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 51
04103 Leipzig

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel(Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus