I am not sure that your diagnosis is correct: the survey was announcement
by Stack Overflow. See https:// stackoverflow.blog/ 2021/ 05/
25/the-2021-developer-survey-is-now-open/
?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_overflow_newsletter
(to avoid an embedded link just in case, I have added spaces after the
slashes)