Maybe so.  If people don't want to have their mail mistaken for phishing
attacks they should avoid writing it to look like one.  Things like "to confirm
this is not spam" are utterly meaningless.  A "forms.gle" URL I have only seen
in fraudulent emails; ditto google/forms URLs.  And in particular, a message
signed "Fellow Developer" is not one I'm ever going to believe.

        paul