Are you perhaps looking for the compiler_version() and compiler_options()
functions? I use them like this, they were defined in Fortran 2008 if I am
not mistaken:

                WRITE( lurep, '(a)' ) 'Report of simulation'
                WRITE( lurep, '(a)' ) 'Compiler version: ',
compiler_version()
                WRITE( lurep, '(a)' ) 'Compiler options: ',
compiler_options()

Regards,

Arjen