I don't know if this is the right place for a feature request but since it isn't
a bug I'm adding it here:
Windows 11 has introduced a new file context menue (right click on a file in
file explorer). The old context menue with the PSPad entries is available in a
second level "Show more options". Some applications on my system has already
been adapted to Windows 11 and are able to display their file context menue
entries on the first level of the Windows 11 context menue. It would be very
handy to adapt the PSPad file context menue extension correspondingly to Windows
11.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,77090,77107>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com