Found another issue:

_Autocomplete Gets Confused On Typo Correction_
When I type "mysqlo" into a PHP file, the Autocompelte window does not appear,
because there is no string beginning with "mysqlo". If I then use backspace to
delete the "o", the Autocomplete window vanishes, which is bad. If I then type
in the correct letter "i", the Autocomplete window appears again. This must be
related to the Autocomplete delay, which I have set to 500 ms. Because, when I
type fast and remove the o instantly, then the Autocomplete window appears
properly. As if the delay surpresses the Autocomplete window.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,77090,77293>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem