From: "oddpost" <oddp...@ya.ru>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 4:22 PM
To: "Open Source GPS-related discussion and support" <foss-gps@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [FOSS-GPS] impressed

Hello,
I am trying to figure out rtknavi settings. I am using openmoko freerunner and would like to get relatively precise positioning (using RTK). I have access to ntrip, providing Type 1 (differential GPS corrections), Type 3 (BS parameters), Type 18 (uncorrected carrier phase measurements),
Type 19 (virtual distance uncorrected observations).

When working with Type 18 and Type 19 messages, should Input Stream be set as (2) Base Station or (3) Correction?
Options for positioning mode should be set as "Kinematic"?

The idea is to get the following simple architecture:
freerunner --> rtknavi <---- ntrip

Thanks a lot for your help