One good move would be to start using latest generation modules supported by
uBlox, so that people don't have to suggest solutions based on hacks of
previous models of ublox receivers.The 6M can be instructed to output RAW, just
google a bit and you will find how, but better would be to actually focus on
the "T" or "F" family.