At the present time, in Europe SBAS messages of type 9 that we receive carry
URA at 15 (do not use for ranging).Thus, RTKLIB discards all the ranges to
SBAS.This is the correct behaviour for standalone positioning, but it should be
possible to include those measurements into the differential AR engine as
errors in orbits and clocks will cancel out in the double differences.When
trying to force URA at 0 (2.4m error) and health at 0 (health OK) in the
navigation message,RTKLIB does not generate coherent ranges between base and
rover (even when they are in zero-baseline).Is this a clock bias problem or a
time interpolation problem?