Hi Prasanna and All,

Yes, this would be great. I hope now many of us
have the tiny device in our hands which can give
us the pleasure of FM radio, MP3 player and can
also record sound. This would be really great if
someone from ourself could just record it and
post it (Raw OR Furnished) Podcast.

Also very small (1-2 Para) script depicting the
highlights would be an added support for reader
to decide what s/he wants to listern.

Lets someone do it this time.

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha

.

At / À 09:11 PM 4/5/2007, Prasanna Gautam wrote / a écrit:
>umm... how abt podcasting it? hopefully it
>catches up and ... we will have our
>documentation too... at least in audio form and
>maybe someone(maybe a routine?.. diff ppl) can write...
>and yeah..... we can ask speakers to provide
>materials.. I'd like to have podcasts tho...
>
>On 4/5/07, Ekta Silwal
><<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Daya was documenting every FKK and we had all
>the slides in
><http://nepalinux.org/content/view/21/41/>http://nepalinux.org/content/view/21/41/
>

>and we can ask speakers to provide material to
>us so that we can document everything easily.
>cheers!!
>ekta
>

>On 4/5/07, Sagun <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I think we need to start documenting the FOSS ka
>kura formally so that we can reuse the materials
>later. Can anyone volunteer doing that?
>
>On 4/5/07, Amit Aryal <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Dear FOSSians,
>
>Topic for FOSS Ka Kura (FKK), April 6th 2007
>
>Topic     : New Generation Technology
>Speaker : Mr. Bhaskar Prasad Rimal
>
>Date     : April 6th 2007 (Friday)
>Time     : 4 - 5 pm
>Venue   : Kathmandu Engineering College,
>    Seminar Hall (New Building 4th Floor)
>    Kalimati, Kathmandu
>
>(Map is here..
><http://www.keckist.edu.np/index.aspx?CID=2>http://www.keckist.edu.np/index.aspx?CID=2
>
>)
>

>About Topic:
>New Generation Technology (NGN) is the emerging
>development on the wireless/mobile communication
>(after 3G and UMT 2000).There is a road map on
>how we can re-use / replace the existing system
>of telecommunication. There are various issues
>on how to reform the existing protocols such as
>HTTP,TCP/IP when adopting NGN. This involves the
>usage of open standards and protocols too..
>

>Hope we'll have a houseful @ KEC!
>
>Regards
>Amit Aryal
>
>PS: FOSS General Meeting will follow immediately after FKK.
>

>--
>Warm Regards,
>Sagun Dhakhwa
>Sambad Project,
>Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya
>Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur, Nepal
>
>Mobile: 9841-310488
>==INITIATING OPEN COURSE WARE (
><http://www.sixyadaan.org>www.sixyadaan.org ) in NEPAL==
>"Bug can neither be inserted nor be removed from software. It can only be
>converted from one form to another.The total number of bugs in the software
>always remains constant."
>

>--
>Best Regards,
>Ekta Silwal

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha

Program Officer
Bellanet Regional Secretariat, Asia
SAP-I, P.O. Box:23025 , Sanepa, Lalitpur, NEPAL
Tel: 00977-1-  5522234 / 5528612 (Extn: 106) Fax: 5553126

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.bellanet.org
http://www.sapint.org http://www.asia-commons.net