I am a paranoid person... maybe that's why I use LInux over microsoft..
thinking in terms of a cracker... I think I'd rather put some kinda
homing/listening program or some flaw in my cracked windows...  so that i
can get more viruses or get more account information for use....  at least
in linux i can check from where my packages come from.. do a MD5 check on my
iso to check.. or even sha1 check if needed...
If someone uses pirated microsoft product or anything else (non-MS)
pirated... (i mean those just cracked.. hexed... modded) and still bugs
about security... and blames MS for crappy stuff.. blame urself..  use FOSS
stuff... esp  when it comes to OS.. if you cannot even trust the source..
when it comes to pirated stuff...  don't use it..
OS is supposed to have full access to everything... so u are making urself
naked to some evil cracker...