Tomorrow, the program has been scheduled for 4:00 Pm in the evening for
volunteer meet and to figure out all other issues. Please be there in time
so that we can start early and finish early and go home in time.
So the plan as for now is:
Venue : Yalamaya Kendra
Time: 4:00 PM

Once more, I formally request everyone to be there, all our prospective
volunteers, our organizing teams, team leaders and all the related
participants for SFD.

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,