Hey guys,

Despite your strict instruction for compulsory presence at today's
volunteer's meeting, due to some unavoidable stuffs, I cannot make it today
for the meeting.

"Those members failing to attend the meeting will not be accepted as
volunteers for the SFD '07 EVENT ." Prabin I expect to be considerated for
this!

As for the co-ordinators of each team to be there, Subir Dai and Shishir are
definitely going to be there from the finance team..

Apologies for being unavailable.

Regards,
Sushmita