Top posting is the industry norm. You don't need to read through all the
at the advantages of the top post in the same link provided by you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post

I know i would sound rude but i will top post. Its easy for most of the
regular reader. I am really sorry and apologize to others. I am well aware
of the fact that it will decrease reverse the order of the reading.

But since we are in google group we dont need to use usenet standard. If you
top post you message then google will hide the reply and you see it easily.

Ashes