On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 12:12:26PM -0400, Ashes wrote:
> On 10/11/07, Rajesh Pandey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On 10/10/07, Ashes <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > >
> > > Just fixed it. Thats why it is said that "Dont trust Wikipedia". Well in
> > > fact don't trust anything. Its fixed now.

Ashes and Pandey,
Wikipedia is an interesting project which like any other project can be a
subject to FUD. You guys can start a small project and bring the topic to FKK
or some other event and show FOSSians how they can contribute to it technically
without the need of nationalism. I am sure it is worth more than fighting over
this list on which nepalese dialect is better than the other. Nationalism is
great but sure that's not needed while editing wiki entries. Maybe they are
interested in letting people know about their favorite nepali artist or place
etc. ? ;)

--
Cheers,
Bikal.