Hempal Dai,
It is a very good plan and i really like the plan to call Rajesh Dai
for his experience sharing as it can be a big morale boost. But we
need to decide on the content that we are going to put up in the
seminar, as the crowd/participants that we are targetting are novoice
students with no formal FOSS experience.
Second thing, we could probably include both your no. 3 to make it to
single session for 40 min, and empasize more on the stories of success
and failure so that we can ooowww them about the posibilities. I say
this because we Nepalese have an inherent habit of looking to others
countries for anything before we implement it in ours. So this might
be important and has to be done by someone who can "ooowww" the
participants.

Next thing, are we distributing any goodies or not, the Bellasap's
FOSS toolkit looks good, so if the guys there at SXC agree then we can
sell those for nominal price there along with some Linux distros and
open cd, after the seminar so that they atleast start with FOSS. This
thing is necessary as the seminar will have instilled a new zeal for
FOSS in the participants.

Thank You.

And yes Akash it's on 10th of Feb, if you didn'tgo through the first
mail in the thread.

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,