Hi all,

The program details can be found here:

http://wiki.fossnepal.org/index.php?title=Switch_to_Open_Source

Note: Please note that it is being constantly updated.

On Jan 30, 2008 11:41 PM, Shishir Jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> Next thing, are we distributing any goodies or not, the Bellasap's
> FOSS toolkit looks good, so if the guys there at SXC agree then we can
> sell those for nominal price there along with some Linux distros and
> open cd, after the seminar so that they atleast start with FOSS. This
> thing is necessary as the seminar will have instilled a new zeal for
> FOSS in the participants.

Ya, it's a good idea to distribute some goodies for the participants.
While talking to the SCC representative, he'd told me that if we
wanted to include some FOSS CDs, they could add them in the tickets
itself for nominal price, say maybe Rs. 10 or something. We could also
put some additional goodies as optional for nominal price.

Cheers,
Subir
--
Subir B. Pradhanang