On Feb 17, 2008 6:02 AM, nepbabu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thus spoke Bipin Gautam on Saturday, 16 February 2008 at  9:45:14 +0545:
> >

> > > It highlights another epicentral topic which is that "you can run, but
> > > you can't hide". One can not hide their criminal activity/s with things
> > > like encryption. Eventually IF one is doing something criminal, they will
> > > be made to give up their keys and will be subdued. However, it is
> > > important to note that personal liberty also collides with this sort of
> > > stuff sometimes.
> > >

> > not really!
> > We already have technology to make anonymous and secure communication
> > possible, with the right know how you can send email that can NEVER be
> > tracked. (of course not for criminal activity ) .... maybe next topic
> > :)
>
> Cool Bipin! How does one do secure communication anonymously? Or, is it a
> myth? O_o

alright,
secure communication as in.... ?

- voice communication (telecom: say mobile)
- email communication
- Chat ? ( a vague topic)
- ...........or fill in as you prefer

as all of the above topics are epic please choose only one topic as
you prefer and i will reply it in my free time sometimes soon if have
the knowhow alright?

> And how can one know that the person using those secure communication
> "anonymously" is not a criminal?

you got me on this one :P

actually  what i mean was maybe talks on those topics maybe in next
topic but its not to promote something illegal.