Hi fren

  I don't like these much of mail from foss neapl since i am n't so much
concerned with this type of information. so I would like to request you please
take out my email id from this group ok. I will be greatful with you,

  Indira

Himanshu Chhetri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Bipin I am more of an Ubuntu guy these days :) but I don't use wubi because I
only have one OS running on my laptop i.e. native install.

-Himanshu

  On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Bipin Gautam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > and also you cannot connect to the internet, Ubuntu does not support
> > PPoE re.
>
> this is not true, u can use pppoe..
> http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Feisty#How_to_configure_broadband_connections

very funny yar!
ISP's are the biggest users of FOSS so its veryyyyyyyyy rare for you
to find a solution they have design that is not compitable with a FOSS
solution.

http://wubi-installer.org/ is a great concept. looks like someone
gaveup up Mandriva linux for something else ;)

regards,
-bipin