Dear mbrs

I am very happy hearing that you started the initial
stage of language processing works.
I understand your problem.
We haven't standard bilingual glossary yet. Nepali is
in its standardizing stage. In such situation the
translator has to face many problems.

It is very difficult to translate word by word. It is
time consuming and bothering job. It would better to
make a translation data bank i. e. bilingual
translation glossary. It can  translate whole
text on a single operation. The remaining  job is to
check and disambiguate only.

PROCESS

1. Extract language pack only to be translated
documents.
2. Convert it into vertical file.
3.Make DB file
4. upload to server
5. Make bilingual glossary i.e English Nepali
6. convert it into DB file
7. upload to server
8. map two DB file using bilingual word list i.e.
EAT=खा, My=मेरो
etc
9.Use advanced CAT tool
10. Mach and convert whole words
11. Run auto translation operation
12.Disambiguate fuzzy matches
13.Convert it into original file
14. Done
Then you can find whole English Language pack in
Nepali. Well done !
Yet any problem ask to MPP

Laxmi

--- sanjeev shrestha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>