hello FOSSians,

This afternoon I had a chat with Rupesh Silwal, x-RJ of Cybertime of
Kantipur FM. Firstly, I asked him how can we ask to monitory help to
Kantipur family. But according to him Kantipur may help us to promote SFD
event. For median promotion, we can just talk to present RJ of Cybertime
programme of Kantipur FM, Shikchheka ji but if we want the promotion to be
massive, then he suggested to talk to the Chairman, Kailash Sivrehiya
directly. As it is the matter of FREEDOM he might me very positive about it.

I also asked him if he has some idea of organizations that can provide
monitory help to FOSS Nepal for SFD. He gave me an idea to talk to the
sponsor of Cybertime program itself. He has told me that he would talk to
Shikchheka ji about it and ask her to talk to her sponsor for sponsoring SFD
event this year.

This is what I have for now n yes can anyone post the minute of the meeting
held on 22nd Aug, 08?

At last but not the least, on the behalf of whole FOSS Nepal Community n all
FOSSians I want to once again WELCOME Shrijana ji n her whole KCC team to
FOSS movement in Nepal.

With Best Regards,

Narayan Sundar,

Kathmandu University,

Kathmandu University Computer Club,

Kathmandu University Open Source Community,

FOSS Nepal Community.