About the documentary making , the team has nowhere stated  any idea ,
how the film is going to be filmed?  It would have been better if  the
team could have shared it , so that we people would have  been able to
suggest them . Even then , i would suggest to the team to capture how
the organization, coll, institutes , individual. engineering students
are using  FOSS and how they are  getting benefited. How they came to
know about  FOSS and what  makes them to continue it. Comparing the
statistics of FOSS user for  the period of 3-4 years. Moreover do not
forget to pass the message that FOSS runs in earlier configuration of
computer. And FOSS is helping to create environment serene and
healthy, unlike the others which are going to be one of the major
cause of environment pollution in recent future. Should not be missed
LTSP.