The discussion is carried forward from another thread:

Shoonya and all fellow FOSSians,
lets meet on thursday or friday evening around 4PM (whichever date
could attract more heads). We can always initiate early discussion on
irc or create wiki page and inform everyone through list. The meeting
will be 2 hour long clearly divided in 4 category:
1) Assessment of sfd 08 (cheque, bills, receipts, remaining t-shirt or
whatsoever)
2) Initial mockup of "Prasfutan" and its direction (you handle this session)
3) Regular Localization Package, trend and ideas (I am ready to oversee this)
4) Strategy for next year (milestone setting and direction for FOSS Nepal)
Normally I won't ask anyone to bunk your work or classes, but don't
feel bad if your idea couldn't count due to your absence.
Ankur.