Hi Shoonya, Ankur and fellow FOSSians,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:26 AM, shoonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> lets meet on thursday or friday evening around 4PM (whichever date
> could attract more heads). We can always initiate early discussion on

Ya, let us do that and come on a consensus for an appropriate date and
time. Thursday would be more suitable for me :) Let us hear from
others as well.

> 1) Assessment of sfd 08 (cheque, bills, receipts, remaining t-shirt or
> whatsoever)

For this, I've already called a meeting today of the finance team. The
meeting should be held today as Thursday or Friday seems too far for
finance-related stuffs.

> 4) Strategy for next year (milestone setting and direction for FOSS Nepal)

This is really an important one as far as moving ahead for the FOSS
movement in Nepal is concerned. Let us dedicate more time for this
one.

Cheers,
Subir