Dai, for Creative Sound Blaster, if i read it right in the Slashdot there is
a beta release of the driver, and since Dell is selling hardware based on
X3100 and Blaster Audigy HD, i think there should be some work around to get
it working. I might be wrong but, do give it a try.

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,