This is what i got while installing gimp....(i don't have it right now)
kail...@kailash-desktop:/$ sudo apt-get install gimp
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package gimp is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  gimp-data
E: Package gimp has no installation candidate

If the line that i added i.e, deb
file:///media/Blend/ultimate-repo/ubuntu ultimate main restricted  is
correct then i think i got u.
Now i m thinking of using ubuntu rather than ultimate. Thank u.

warm regards
Kailash Buki