Thanks, Shishir and Paras dai

Let everyone know this.. Paras dai is my guru in linux.. I learnt to use
linux with him arround 9 years before. I can remember, how difficult that
was to install red hat linux 6.2 as dual boot with windows 98. Paras dai's
guidence made me capable to install redhat linux, configure it and more
distinctly, make motorola win modem work under redhat linux..

One thing always makes me sad, when I scan lots of tutorials, forum replies
and documentation to solve a problem.. and most of the times I get success
to solve the problem, again it starts to misbehave (sometimes works fine and
sometimes fails).. Why it happens in linux???

Sometimes I think, If I use one stable distro, then I can play with it to
solve the problems...Therefore I was trying to find better distro...!

- Himali