G'morning fellow Ubunturos,

Bibek Shrestha wrote:
> I just found out that np.archive.ubuntu.com now points to a local
> mirror with mitra.net.np
>
> This is great as users from local isps will save a lot of bandwidth
> and the download should be quite faster.

Definitely Bibek. It should be much faster to download than having to
route from outside the country. Nice thing Jackalope's finally up :)

> There is a problem with their server btw.. so for people who want to
> upgrade their 8.10 to 9.04, pls wait until this issue gets resolved.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+mirror/archive.mitra.net.np-archive says
the archive is upto date. What seems to be the exact problem? Could you
please let Mitra folks know about this?

A big big thanks to Surmandal, Kabindra and other Mitra/s @ Mitra ;)

Have a good one folks.

[ ... ]