Hi there,

i'm little concerned about the name of the event here. How come "D2H" got
prefixed? I think 'Software Freedom Day' is an international event and is a
brand in itself..

No doubt, D2H has contributed a lot to the open-source arena in Nepal and
their effort is highly appreciable but IMHO, that doesnt give them the right
to change the name of an international event organized in Nepal by a
non-profit organization.

Just my +1, i hope others feel the same way too..

Regards,
Jwalanta