+1 Akash.

I see no harm.

Its time to show what we can do, how we can do rather than arguing on this
issue.
We always act late. Why could not we hear such voices during the release of
proposal? who bother to read and help organizing committee? isnt' it?

Though this point need to have discussed very very much before but now we
have to act professional and ethecial. We cannot change this thing. So
better not argue on this.

--
Prabin Gautam
Open Source Developer