Matt Taggart said on Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 11:38:05AM -0700:

> > 2/ I still have a hardcoded path for License.bsam which is not normal
> > IMHO:
> >
> > *** Setting up the web interface ***
> > FOSSology postinstall complete, but sure to complete the remaining
> >   steps in the INSTALL instructions.
> > Rechargement de httpd :[OK]
> > ERROR: Unable to open file for mmap
> > (/var/local/lib/fossology/agents/License.
> > bsam)
> > ERROR: Unable to open file for mmap
> > (/var/local/lib/fossology/agents/License.
> > bsam)
> > error: %post(fossology-trunk-0.20090405021645.centos5.x86_64) scriptlet
> > faile
> > d, exit status 255
> >
> > The hardcoding seems to come from the variable PROJECTSTATEDIR
> > Seems to be defined as PROJECTSTATEDIR=$(LOCALSTATEDIR)/lib/$(PROJECT)
> > And this ine is hardcoded to LOCALSTATEDIR=/var/local, where it should
> > be /var/local when using tar files, and /var when using packages (Debian
> > included). Could you remove that hardcoded path please ?
> > (I pass LOCALSTATEDIR=/var but this is not taken in account)
>
> I think the problem here is that you need to set LOCALSTATEDIR in both the
> 'make' and the 'make install'. This is due to how we 'compile" the
> fo-postinstall script. See the distro example in HACKING for the list of
> things you need to set.

I set it in both precisely.
My spec file is at:
http://trac.project-builder.org/browser/projects/fossology/pbconf/trunk/fossology/rpm/fossology.spec

So as you can see, I defined it twice, one for make and one for make
install.
Have you tried it ? For me it doesn't work. There is no way to overwrite
the definition of LOCALSTATEDIR as it seems.

Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Ambassador \   EMEA CME Sol. Center
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net