Okay I read up on the configuring the pg_hba.conf file for remote access.
I added the following to the file:
# Enable access for Fossology agents to connect to fossology DB:
host    all    all    10.3.3.0/24    trust

This should allow all my 5 agents to access it now.

However, I tested the login to fossology db on the server and login
authentication fails:
gmarq...@san-clear5:~$ psql -d fossology -U fossy
psql: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "fossy"

I can probably remove a package and then reinstall fossology to correct
this, but is there another way to correct the login here? I would obviously
need to correct this on the server before the agents can connect.

-FuRoSh...