FOSSology uses the Hosts.conf file to determine where to put repository info.

Mary

________________________________
From: Furosh One [mailto:fur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 2:07 PM
To: Laser, Mary
Cc: fossology@fossology.org; Donohoe, Mark; Matt Taggart; Gobeille, Robert
Subject: Re: scheduler[1402] : FATAL: Configuration on agent 'HOSTNAMES'
differs from scheduler.

Thanks Mary,

Okay I will make this change on all machines. I'm just wondering how the
repository will know to place the files/folders withing each of the
/srv/fossology/repository/ clear1/ clear2/ clear3/, etc directories.

Again maybe I'm just over thinking this so I'll just change it to all be
/srv/fossology/repository to see if that corrects my issue.
Thanks again!!!

-FuRoSh...

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Laser, Mary