> Hi Manny,
> You aren't doing anything wrong.  These windows file types are a problem for
> us because extractors that handle them, like 7-zip, only extract these types
> on windows.

Actually p7zip support was added in SVN 2613 but I don't think anyone has
tested it. I think someone could probably add a test case for it.

Manny,

FOSSology should be scanning all files at least as binaries.
Are you saying these files are "containers" that should have been unpacked
and weren't? If that's the case, do you have some examples of the files
that you'd be willing to share so we can investigate further?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
tagg...@fossology.org