ERROR: syntax error at or near "order" LINE 1: select * from license_ref
where order by rf_shortname ^
select * from license_ref where order by rf_shortname

#0  debugbacktrace() called at
[/usr/local/share/fossology/www/common/common-ui.php:117]
#1  DBCheckResult(, select * from license_ref where  order by
rf_shortname,
/usr/local/share/fossology/www/plugins/admin-license-file.php, 129)
called at
[/usr/local/share/fossology/www/plugins/admin-license-file.php:129]
#2  admin_license_file->LicenseList(All, ) called at
[/usr/local/share/fossology/www/plugins/admin-license-file.php:442]
#3  admin_license_file->Output() called at
[/usr/local/share/fossology/www/index.php:44]

However, the data seemed to be added correctly to license_ref table and
when
I browsed licenses with License Administration the new license data was
shown correctly. Btw, what is Mary done column?

I rerun nomos agent but nomos didn't recognize the added license.

What is the easiest way to rerun nomos? With bsam there was a
rerun option but not with nomos. Deleting nomos job is not enough
and deleting the upload and then reloading is not the fastest
way to do it.

Further, what is the reason that agent processes seem to be active
several
minutes after Jobs->Queue->Summary has shown that agent has completed
the job?

br Raino