On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Bob Gobeille <bob.gobei...@hp.com> wrote:
> This can happen with some very fast agents like the mimetype agent (which you
> don't need to run unless you are doing your own db queries.   Is this what is
> running?
>
> Bob Gobeille

Thanks for the response Bob,

Actually the mimetype agent was not according to the person who ran
the last 2 jobs.

I am seeing problems with database Errors and the scheduler Exiting
repeatedly after looking in:

/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log/*
/var/log/fossology/fossology.log

I have shut down and restarted the postgresql and fossology services.
Also ran DB check, Vacuum/Analyze on db.

I also checked 'yum update' (since I installed from fossology repo on
my RHEL5 server) and it found a newer fossology, but not sure if I
should upgrade it.I'm guessing I probably should since I'm having
these weird issues...

 Package                    Arch              Version
Repository            Size
Updating:
 fossology                  x86_64            1.2.0-1.el5
fossology            2.5 M
 fossology-devel            x86_64            1.2.0-1.el5
fossology             15 k

-FuRosh...