> There are several dependencies for fossology, described on the project webs
> ite at http://fossology.org/sysadmin_documentation#installation.
>
> There is a utility called fo-installdeps we use to install dependencies.  Y
> ou can access it from the source tree at: http://fossology.svn.sourceforge.
> net/viewvc/fossology/trunk/fossology/utils/fo-installdeps?revision=3D3388

This is bad advice for people using the packages, they shouldn't need to
use fo-installdeps or install anything else by hand. If there is a problem
their is either an inconsistancy with their system or packages or, less
likely, a bug in the packages.

Gurbax,

What distribution (name and version) are you using and what apt source are
you using to get the packages?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart