> We do not  have 1.2.1  packages for Ubuntu at this time.  The instructions
> for installing FO 1.2.1 from source on Ubuntu 10.04<http://fossology.org/ub
> untu10.04_install_guide> *should* work for Ubuntu 9.10.  However, I don't k
> now if this configuration was tested.

And these instructions give you an upstream install, not packages. I just
edited a little to explain that just rebuilding the packages is enough if
people want to do that until proper packages are available.

> Also, we have not tried or tested fossology using postgresql 8.4, yet.  You
>  can be the first :)

I use 8.4, it works fine. Maybe the fossology developers should try it :)

--
Matt Taggart
tagg...@fossology.org