Hi Mark and Mary,

So just an update on fossology upgrade form 1.1.x to 1.2.1.

I was working with Gurbax to get this running on her Ubuntu machine and hadn't
attempted any upgrade on my machine until this morning.  I think last week I
modified my sources.list to include updates from fossology - as listed on the
fossology website: http://fossology.org/install#upgrading_from_fossology_1.2.0.

So today I ran Update Manager on my Ubuntu machine and the 1.2.1 version of
fossology and updates to postgresql 8.4 updates was included along with many
more updates.  So this ran which required an reboot and after starting
postgresql and then starting fossology everything came up and worked without
any problems except it seems the data from my previous scans where lost with
the postgresql patches to 8.4.  I think it will be OK as I can rescan the
packages I previously scanned.

The version of fossology installed is FOSSology version 1.2.1~3507.

Thanks & Regards,
William
William Causey
Texas Instruments