Hi Ray,
This is an omission in our code.
The real code fix is pretty simple, I could even send you the fixed code, but I
won't have time to test it.

But if you want a real quick and dirty fix, look at fo_notify.  If you have a
source tree it is in the cli/ as fo_notify.php.  If you don't it is installed
as either /usr/bin/fo_notify or /usr/local/bin/fo_notify.

This is a php function so it is easy for you to edit.  Just change the 5
http:// lines to https

Bob Gobeille