Hi Michael,

Thank you for the quick answer.
A bit of context. We (OW2) run an opensource organization and we want
to provide quality-wise metrics to our audience.

For this, among other tools, we're using Fossology (and since a long
time, at least from the early v2.).

If you take a look at (licensing tab):
https://projects.ow2.org/view/sat4j/#quality-drivers

You'll see some of the data we're using from Fossology. But potentially
it can be anything from Fossology and on the top of that we aim to
automate the process.

So in a perfect world, those data would be accessible through a
REST-like API ;)

Regards,