Hi all,

As a follow-up to this thread about accessing FOSSology metrics
programatically, I'm trying the following: logging in to a FOSSology instance
using curl, then accessing a restricted page over curl as well:

  curl -j -c cookie.txt https://fossology.ow2.org/repo/?mod=auth -d
username=xxx -d password=xxx

  curl -b cookie.txt
https://fossology.ow2.org/repo/?mod=license&upload=3&folder=1&item=109&show=quick

The response I get is an HTML file showing that the user is correctly identified (it
contains non-empty user and group parameters in the header), however the page contains
the message "Permission denied" at the location where I would expect the
license metrics.

Do you have any idea on how I could access the target content indeed via curl?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
CTO OW2 www.ow2.org

OW2con’18, June 7-8, 2018, Save the date!