Hi,

for all contributions:

* it would be good have an issue, I have created one:
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/issues/1676
* consider open a PR here, you can do this from your fork:
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/pulls
* a help with contributing guidelines is here:
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
* most importantly:
https://github.com/fossology/fossology/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#git-commit-conventions

Kind regards,