Hello,

I am Samarth Singh currently pursuing B.tech CSE from VIT Vellore and I match skills that are required in your organizations .

I practice MERN stack web-development and my preferred domain is front-end. I would like to start contributing and getting to know about the working of the organization so it would be great if you can help me out.

I would like to get an early response, Thank you.

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#3457) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_