Gaurav Mishra

From: fossology@lists.fossology.org <fossology@lists.fossology.org> On Behalf
Of Samarth Singh via lists.fossology.org
Sent: 26 September 2021 09:38
To: fossol...@fossology.org
Subject: [FOSSology] Request for starting contribution in FOSSology

Hello,

I am Samarth Singh currently pursuing B.tech CSE from VIT Vellore and I match
skills that are required in your organizations .

I practice MERN stack web-development and my preferred domain is front-end. I
would like to start contributing and getting to know about the working of the
organization so it would be great if you can help me out.

I would like to get an early response, Thank you.