On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Anthony <wikim...@inbox.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dal...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Do we really want to only listen to the opinions of those people
> >> actually willing to make a fuss if they don't get their way?
> >
> > We should.  If someone isn't willing to make a fuss if they don't get
> their
> > way, they don't really care in the first place, do they?
>
> Ah, so the only people who matter are the immature children who throw
> temper tantrums while the adults are busy with important work?

Not what I said at all, and in fact I was interpreting "make a fuss" as
making any positive action to express their displeasure with the situation.

The people who matter here the most are those that are hard-working,
> productive, helpful.

If that's the axis you want to measure based on, sure, that's true, although
I'd say that anyone who is productive matters, and "mattering more" doesn't
have much meaning.