2010/6/24 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
> When you are going to consider simple Wikipedias for all languages, please
> also consider how we will deal with different orthographies.. A child of 10
> speaking Portuguese will have considerably more problems reading either the
> South American or the European variant.

Is it a tested fact? I don't think that children are so picky about
orthographies. It is quite likely that they will notice the
differences, but will it actually interfere with their understanding
of the text?

You're welcome to prove me wrong, of course.

--
אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
Amir Elisha Aharoni

http://aharoni.wordpress.com