Hello Everybody,

My name is Arx Cruz, I'm from Brazil, and this is my first email on
foundation-list. It's a pleasure be part of GNOME team, and I'm very happy
today for being accept.
Currently I'm working ant Linux Technology Center at IBM in Brazil, and also
developer of Zenity in Gnome together with Luis Medinas, trying to keep the
great work that Lucas Rocha did, however I'm already planning contribute
more in other applications :)

I would like to thanks for this great guys Lucas and Luis, who help and
incentive me a lot to help with GNOME. It was a surprise when i receive the
email today saying I was accept, and I couldn't do this without this two
guys.

I believe that's it! and let's work to make GNOME better and better!

Regards,
Arx Cruz